Saturday, January 12, 2008

More Dreams

Because I know you love this stuff.

I'll just give you the important points, because the one from Thursday night is getting a bit hazy. But I still remember some bold details.

I was staying with someone and they wanted payment in pills. I don't know what kind of pills, but I handed him a baggie of pills. So did the other girl that was staying there. Then the guy said I didn't pay him, so I gave him another baggie of pills. But the girl found the other baggie I gave him so I took my baggie back.

From Dreammoods.com:
To see a pill in your dream, signifies a restoration of your inner harmony. It is a period of healing and an end to those negative ideas in your mind.

Woohoo! Gettin' my inner harmony back!

Then, Jason Lee from My Name Is Earl was there. He was driving me and a little boy around, but he was drunk and we were scared. When he stopped, the boy and I ran into a feed shop (no idea) and the little boy was upset because he thought he had killed Dan Rather. So I was consoling him saying, "No, no. You didn't kill him. He just had to go. Really. It's okay..."

Dream Moods has nothing for Dan Rather.

Last night, I dreamed I was in an outpatient rehab. I would go to work, the go home to this dorm like place. But then I decided I wanted to escape, so I called Kim-n-Tim. Tim was going to meet me out behind the cafeteria to pick me up. Forget the fact that it's outpatient and I can apparently leave whenever I want.

From Dream Moods:
To dream that you are in a rehabilitation center, indicates that you are ready for a fresh new start. You are rebuilding a new self-image.

I also remember that I was wearing my inside slippers outside. And I was annoyed with myself. My dad bought me these furry slippers when I was home and they're fantastic. So they are now my inside slippers. They've never touch outside dirt. I have other slippers for that - ones that I wear down to the laundry room. But in my dream I had on these inside slippers outside. And I kept thinking, "Well great, I have to buy new inside slippers now."

(Slippers looks weird after you type it a hundred times.)

From Dream Moods:
To see or wear slippers in your dream, suggests that you are feeling sluggish and/or insecure. You feel that you do not have a strong foothold in some situation. Alternatively, it represents domesticity, ease, comfort, and/or relaxation. This dream symbol may mean that you need to relax. Or you are relaxing too much and are being lazy.

That's really not very clear, is it? I choose to think I feel like I do not have a strong foothold in some situation. And that I need to relax. I am not being lazy. My therapist told me so.

Then I was at a crafts fair of somesort, and it was closing down. But I was hanging out with this little boy who said I had a nice ass. Huh. Then there were stores, tried to go to Target but it was closed, met with a famous sculpter and told him my sculptures weren't going very well (knowing full well I did not sculpt. I just wanted to meet this guy. And someone was in on it. I can't remember who) and the sculpture gave me a hug and the bag I was holding caught fire.

From Dream Moods:
Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

To dream that you are fighting flames, signifies that you will need to invest your best efforts and energy in your road to success and wealth.

To dream that you put out a fire [which I did], signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort.

Then there were messes. Three very particular rooms that were messy. Mom and I were cleaning out one because someone had died. There were a ton of really ugly, black, frilly dresses. One of the rooms was Steve's room, and then one was my room. But I didn't know which was which, so I didn't know which one to clean. I started to clean one, then thought, "No. He's going to want this room." So I messed it back up again. Then started cleaning the other one.

Dream Moods has crashed and won't let me search anymore. Apparently, it hates it when I remember my dreams, too.

No comments: