Monday, October 8, 2007

The Happy Bridesmaid 2002

I was a bridesmaid in my friend Julie's wedding back in 2002. What was she thinking?!

From the photos, I wasn't too happy about it.

Here I am, before the wedding, in the suite, while Julie is getting ready and the photographer is snapping candid shots. My feet hurt from standing around so I squated in the corner. The photographer found me very entertaining.

Here I am, after the ceremony, waiting for the photographer to finish taking photos so I can go get a drink.

Steve took this shot during the reception. Yes, I believe that *is* saracasm on my face.

Ah, a happy moment. I sang "You Belong To Me" at the reception. Julie and her family are my biggest fans.

That fantabulous up-do took three and a half hours to accomplish. And that night, after the wedding, I took roughly 48 bobby pins out of my head. The result:

I ended up getting out of bed at around 4am to wash my hair because the smell of hairspray was making me sick.


No comments: